Friday, January 2, 2009

snowshoe trail

I went to see "The Kids" again. They cut down the tree that was in the living room. I saw it in the backyard when I went out to pee. It looked like it was dead anyway.

I got to have a sleepover again with one of the kids. We played fetch up and down the stairs. I managed to tire him out! "W &A" had been away to a place called Nakiska Ranch. They told me I would love it there because of all the moose, deer, squirrels, jays and grosbeaks. I guess they had fun at Nakiska. They had all their winter toys, like cross country skis and snowshoes. They spent a lot of time drinking wine in the hot tub when they got home.

Today I got to go out on the snowshoe trail in the field by our house. The snowshoe trail is a bit different from the hiking trail, but it is just as much fun. The snow is so soft and deep, but the sun was shining and that made me smile.

No comments: