Sunday, March 22, 2009

party




There was a party at our house. There was all kinds of food and special drinks. Of course I didn't get any of it. But I did get a special surprise. My mom, Lola the Goddess, came to visit. I was excited to see her. Did I ever tell you how beautiful and refined she is? She always has good manners and is clean and well groomed every day. We played together and had so much fun. I was beat when she went home.





Some of the kids were over for the party. They got to have the special food and drinks. There was a wheel turning in the living room. It was making fur into string. I'm not sure what kind of dog the fur came from. It must have been a rare dog because the fur was orange and yellow and pink.


1 comment:

Bun In The Oven said...

ack. momma that is a horrible pic of me.