Saturday, December 27, 2008

backblog















Wow, Life has been a bit hectic lately. I'm having trouble deciding where to start. Maybe I'll try a list:


1. Remember when I felt horrible after the vet? I'm better now, and a few days ago I was grooming and noticed a couple of things missing. I don't know why the vet took them, but I guess I can live without them.

2. Remember the guy in the red suit who was staring at me? Some men a red truck came with shovels. They moved the snow away from the little guy. When I went for a walk I found out he was a fire hydrant. Is my face red or what!


3. Remembr the nice smelling food in the office? It was some biscuits for me. The humans made me wait so long before I got to have them. Here's the recipe so you can get your humans to make some for you.




Chili's Dog Biscuits

1 cup white flour
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 cup cornmeal
1/4 cup wheat germ
2 tsp beef boullion powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 egg
1 tbsp oil
1 cup hot water
Roll out and cut into shapes
Bake at 275 degrees for about 1 1/2 to 2 hours until brittle


4. Remember my pal Howie? I got to have a visit with him. Did I ever mention his great legs? They are long and strong and I love to dance with them.


5. Remember Christmas? What a let down. It wasn't a puppy or even a cat. But I did get to go visit "The Kids". They are pretty good, except they have a tree growing out of their living room floor. I got to have a sleepover with one of them. There was tons of food on the coffee table and I couldn't have any of it.


6. The best thing that happend at "The Kids" was Boris and Lola. Boris is a c-a-t. Yeah, a cat. But he is different. He is a friend who loves to chase and wrestle. I love Boris. But the most amazing thing is Lola. Lola is my mom and she is a Goddess. She is dignified and refined. She is svelte and beautiful. She is well mannered and polite.

No comments: